As the name implies, this sauce goes with everything. I make it with a combination of coriander, mint and parsley and each time, the amount of each herb varies depending on what I have available. Sometimes it is only two of the three; it still turns out delicious. I thin it out with a good amount of olive oil if I want to use it as a salad dressing. Otherwise, I only add just enough to have a sauce like composition.
Goes-with-Everything Green Sauce (adapted from here)
(fits into a 125 mL jar)
- about 80 g total of fresh parsley, coriander and mint leaves
- 1 small garlic clove (optional)
- 1/2 green chili (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- About ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, add more oil for thinner sauce
- Combine all ingredients and process in a blender until smooth.
- Add additional oil if desired.
- Serve with just about everything!